Notice on Personal Data Processing and Protection
KMC Global Europe Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Opole, ul. Niemodlińska 89, as the data controller collects your personal data obtained as a result of:
– sending commercial offers,
– entering into and executing agreements with you,
– completing production orders,
– providing maintenance and repair services.
“Personal data” shall mean in particular:
• name(s) and surname, email address, contact address, company name, phone number, position,
• in the case of businesses, we also process: NIP [Taxpayer Identification No.], REGON [National Official Business Register No.], registered office address, bank account number.
We collect your Personal data for the following purposes:
• performing contracts or completing orders, and providing you with our services,
• issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, and archiving,
• claiming late payments,
• performing commercial operations.
The controller of your personal data may transfer personal data to authorized entities only based on the provisions of law and on the general regulation provisions concerning the rules that apply to the entrusting of personal data.
KMC Global Europe Sp. z o.o. undertakes to apply appropriate security measures, both technical and organizational, to protect your personal data.
If you do not agree to the scope of personal data processing specified herein, please contact our office by phone at +48 77 402 40 15 or by email at email@example.com
Please also note that the lack of consent to data processing means that it will not be possible to execute orders or trade deals.